:D

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Where i stand.
i guess i was pretty disappointed when i saw my results for MYE.
It was really discouraging to see a fail. ):


Despite my results, My Dad and Sister didn't flip. Alittle shocking .
But at the same time, i was pretty thankful for my results?
-I got to know myself better.
Confusing?
I figured out my mistakes- in life, apart from this, i figured out where i should stand.
No more trying to please others, trying to act mature when i am not.
Im really glad where i am now. Who i am with now.
Their 3 of the most awesome people i have ever met.
They make me hyper and smile no matter how much i try not to.
I could never be mad at them no matter how much i tried.
I really don't care what people will think, how they look at me.
Yeah i'm immature, i embarrass myself in public.
But I'm enjoying life- with my awesome friends C:

No comments:

Post a Comment