:D

Friday, April 1, 2011

A little twist.
Well Hello loved ones,
Me and my horrible mood swings was smacking everyone in the face. this whole week, I didn't talk much though.
Anyways Jinghwee was being a bitch after i told her about this guy. ):
I really change my targets fast, well i'm just gonna admire him for the next 1 week and move on to another. I sorta asked myself how after i started admiring him, i bumped into him like everyday. then i remembered reason for i stalked him everyday :X
I guess it was silly of me to walk everywhere in the school to look for him, i sorta felt bad that i have to drag my 2 babygirls along on my hunt. >:). What are friends for?

April fools, well i didn't fell for any jokes this year, only one, from Jinghwee, yeah remember i said she was bitch? guess what she did? she told me that my so-called husband was behind me,
being oh-so excited, i turned around dramatically to see, Nothing. So she led out a evil laugher.
Wow i swear i cant believe i fell for that ._. but seeing and hearing her crap talk and actions everyday, no matter how irritating or silly it is. i can't deny it really makes my day (: .





No comments:

Post a Comment