:D

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Jack in a box!
Mids are like in a week or 2 like WTF?! I really should be studying now.
Im sorta proud of myself for not going out during weekends, and i really didn't regret not going down AMK with Vernice. If i did, my evening would have been a serious waste.
Anyways, Mum took me and my sister to NEX; That was the reason i didn't regret not going down AMK, i really love shopping with my Mum and Sister. Cause i didnt have to worry about the prices C:! She's Awesome at times, but i hate how she twist her emotions,words and actions.
Plus i have to admit that i sort of dislike getting cheap stuff. Therefore i really dislike shopping @ bugis street, not that i look down on the clothes there. i dun like most of the material they use to produce their outfits. ;$ . But i admit that i do like SOME of their outfits there.

No comments:

Post a Comment